- 4 cups coffee, strongly brewed
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 5½ cups granulated sugar
- 1 box pectin
- Boil over high heat the coffee and lemon juice in a medium saucepan.
- In a bowl, mix together the sugar and pectin. Add the sugar & pectin mixture to the boiling coffee and whisk continuously until pectin & sugar are fully dissolved.
- Return to a full boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and ladle mixture into jars.
- Wipe the rims clean and place the lids on the jars tightening until finger tight. Don't overtighten.
- Process using the Boiling Water Bath for 10 minutes.
- Set on a cooling rack or counter overnight. Store in a cool, dark place.
- Use within 1 year.