- 4 cups coffee, strongly brewed
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 5½ cups granulated sugar
- 1 (1.75oz) box pectin
- Boil over high heat the coffee and lemon juice in a medium saucepan.
- In a bowl, mix together the sugar and pectin. Add the sugar & pectin mixture to the boiling coffee and whisk continuously until pectin & sugar are fully dissolved.
- Return to a full boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and ladle mixture into jars.
- Wipe the rims clean and place the lids on the jars tightening until finger tight. Don't overtighten.
- Process using the Boiling Water Bath for 10 minutes.
- Set on a cooling rack or counter overnight. Store in a cool, dark place.
- Use within 1 year.
Other Food Preservation Articles
Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Food Processing Preservation Methods
Canning Instructions For Beginners: The Ultimate Cheat Sheet [Printable]
An Introduction To Canning Food For Beginners
Eating Healthy Year Round With Traditional Food Processing Preservation Methods
The Benefits Of Pickling Food From Your Garden
The Best Way To Store Fruits & Vegetables So They Will Last Longer
How To Decide What To Can, What To Freeze And What To Dehydrate
The Best Way To Preserve Fresh Fruit Is By Making Jelly and Jam
Dehydrating Food Tips – What You Need to Know
Can I Freeze Fresh Vegetables And Fruit? Yes You Can!
Where To Find Great Deals On Produce To Preserve
Five Common Methods of Processing & Preserving Food
5 Pinteresting People Teach Us How To Harvest and Dry Herbs