Jump to recipe
Hey! By the way… TheEdibleTerrace is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission and as an Amazon affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks in advance for your support!
- 5½ cups crushed strawberries (about 3 quart boxes strawberries)
- 1 package powdered pectin
- 8 cups sugar
- Wash strawberries then remove stems and caps. Crush the berries.
- Add the crushed strawberries into a pot, adding the pectin and stir well. Place on high heat and, stirring constantly Bring to a full boil. Add all the sugar and continue stirring. Heat again to a full boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and skim off the impurities
- Immediately add hot jam into sterile jars leaving ¼ inch headspace. Wipe rims of jars with a dampened clean paper towel; adjust two-piece metal canning lids. Process in a boiling water canner. Makes about 9 or 10 half-pint jars