Jump to recipe
Hey! By the way… TheEdibleTerrace is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission and as an Amazon affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks in advance for your support!
- Scrub your lemons and then slice them into thin rings. Layer the lemons into the jars.
- Cover each lemon layer with about 3 Tbsp. of sugar.
- Alternate layers of lemons and sugar until filled with lemons compacting them as you go.
- Place the lids on the jars and refrigerate.
- The sugar turns into a syrup while in the refrigerator.
- Makes about 3 pints.
- ** Will last in the refrigerator about 1 month.