Hey! By the way… TheEdibleTerrace is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission and as an Amazon affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks in advance for your support!
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Medium sweet onion, chopped
- 4 Cups vegetable stock
- 10 Ounces frozen sweet peas
- 2 Cups baby spinach
- ½ Cup mint leaves
- 2 Avocados, chopped
- 1/3 Cup lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- In a large pot melt the butter. Then add the chopped onions and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add vegetable stock to the onions and bring to a boil.
- Once at a boil reduce heat to a simmer. Add the sweet peas and cook for about four minutes or until tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in the spinach and mint leaves.
- Allow to cool and stir in avocado and lemon juice.
- Puree mixture with an immersion blender until smooth and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill soup before serving.