Hey! By the way… TheEdibleTerrace is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission and as an Amazon affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks in advance for your support!
- 4 cups strawberries, cut in half
- 4 cups sugar
- ¾ cup water
- 1 package (1 3/4 ounces) powdered fruit pectin
- Mash up the strawberries until slightly chunky to make 2 cups crushed strawberries. Mix strawberries and sugar in large bowl. Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Now, mix the water and pectin in 1-quart saucepan. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute. Pour hot pectin mixture over strawberry mixture; stir constantly 3 minutes.
- Immediately spoon mixture into freezer containers, leaving 1/2-inch headspace. Wipe rims of containers; seal. Let stand at room temperature about 24 hours or until set.
- You can store the freezer jam in the freezer up to 6 months or in refrigerator up to 3 weeks. Thaw frozen jam and stir before serving.