Hey! By the way… TheEdibleTerrace is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission and as an Amazon affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks in advance for your support!
- 1 Pound boneless chicken breasts
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/3 Cup olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Cups spinach
- 1 Cup Arugula
- 1 Pound peaches, sliced
- 2 Cups corn kernels
- ½ Cup pecans, chopped
- 1 Small red onion, sliced
- 4 Ounces Feta Cheese
- In a large sealable bag and chicken, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and salt and pepper. Place in fridge and let marinate for 30 minutes or longer if time is allowed.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Once the chicken has marinated place mixture in a baking dish and cook for 25 minutes, flipping the chicken breasts halfway
- While the chicken is cooking add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and whisk until well combined. Place in fridge.
- In a large bowl add spinach, arugula, peaches, corn, pecans, red onion and toss together lightly. Then sprinkle feta cheese on top.
- Slice the chicken, add on top of salad and drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette when ready to serve.