Hey! By the way… TheEdibleTerrace is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission and as an Amazon affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks in advance for your support!
- 6 Cups baby spinach
- 1 Pint strawberries, sliced
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 4 Ounces blue cheese or feta cheese
- ¼ Cup slivered almonds
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
Poppy seed dressing:
- 1/3 Cup olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 Teaspoon dried mustard
- salt and pepper
1. In a small mixing bowl add olive oil, red wine vinegar, honey, poppy seeds and dried mustard and whisk until well combined. Add salt and pepper to taste and set in the fridge.
2. In a large bowl add spinach, sliced strawberries, diced avocado, feta or blue cheese, slivered almonds and sliced red onion and toss.
3. When ready to serve, add poppy seed dressing and toss.